With our Click & Collect service, you can order your contact lenses and have them ready for collection within the hour from our designated pick-up point.
- Select your contact lenses, contact lens solutions or eye care products.
- Select Click & Collect when you place your order at the checkout page
- Please wait till you receive an email to confirm your order is ready for collection and pick them up for FREE from our Derby pick up location:
RBC, Unit 23, Normanton Road, Derby, DE23 6RH
Nearest Station: Derby Train Station
Pick up your order anytime between 8:00am-9:00pm Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:30pm Saturday, 10:00am-4:30pm on Sunday. You must place your order at least one hour before you intend to collect it.
Along with your order confirmation, we’ll need to see proof of ID. This can be in the form of either:
- The payment card you used to place your order.
- A valid, in date, photographic driver's license or passport.
We won’t be able to release your order without seeing your ID, so please don’t forget to bring it.
Please note that it’s perfectly okay for you to send someone else to get your order, however, to prevent fraud and your items getting into the wrong hands, your collector must present your order confirmation and their own photo ID.
“I cannot collect my order? “
If you cannot collect your order or simply change your mind, please contact us to have your order delivered. Please note, our customer service team will need to take payment for delivery.